You’ll fill your gingerbread house with written ideas of how to show each other love this Christmas instead of getting caught up in “looks” and “things”. PLUS, we’ll play some BINGO and everyone leaves with a prize!
Connect with your family over the value of the month and we’ll send you home with a tool to elevate that value at home, too! Bring your own dinner or enjoy drinks/snacks from the $1 café. (EVERY second Saturday!)
“Parent’s Date Night” is taking a break in December. But it’ll be on again on January 17th (registration opens Jan 1). Check back then and make a reservation!
We hope that you will join us for a great Family Connection Night on December 13th from 6-8:00 pm. We will play Bingo … plus each family will decorate a gingerbread house together and take them home! Please check out our calendar event for December 13!
Our 4th Saturday Free Family Connection Night is taking a break in December.
We hope you will join us for one of our other December Family Connection Night Opportunities:
- 12/13 – Free Family Connection Night. Bingo PLUS Gingerbread House making
- 12/31 – 4th Annual “Turn Back Time the Ball Drops at 9!” New Years Eve Family Celebration
Please check the Calendar for more details – we hope to see you!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve family style. THE most FUN, safest, Family Friendliest way to bring in 2015 in Collin County!
- A “Rockin'” Gift for Every Family
- Delicious Pasta/Pizza Palooza Dinner from local restaurants like Newk’s Eatery – West Plano, TX, Taverna Rossa – Craft Pizza & Beer , Angela’s at the Crosswalk and more!
- Yummy Desserts, too!
- FREE professional family portrait by Kemp Portraits
- Raffle Prizes
- Terrific Entertainment!! Keith Coast, Illusionist/Comedian
- Countdown to midnight at 9pm!
- Host/Emcee Extraordinaire, Chip Waggoner of Fox 4 News!
- and more!
Click HERE to purchase tickets.
($15 Adults, $10 Kids OR Reserved Seating Available for $20/person)